Visiting Pat and Gary Colley in Bradford Pennsylvania

My intention was just spend the weekend with Pat and her husband, Gary, enjoying their hospitality and her garden. That's just exactly what I did.
 Saturday after Gary made his pancakes oatmeal, we drove over to pick up some vegetables at the local farmers market. Then we drove over to see her daughter's house and her daughter who is an artist and I asked her if she could paint a picture of Jack and she said she would.

That evening we again watched movies.

On Sunday we went to church where the minister preached salvation. Pat, her daughter, and a friend led the singing of the hymns.
When we went home, there was more soup and sandwich. I took a naps, I took pictures of the garden, Pat, and Gary.

Denise Drummond's House (Pats Daughter)


Flowers for Sale at Pat's House

Flowers for Sale at Pat's house

Pat & Gary's Truck

Flowers in Pat's Front Yard

Lamp post Flowers

Lamp Post Hanging Flowers

Gary watching TV

A friend, Pat and Denise Leading the songs at Sunday services
In the morning, I left right before breakfast, since I wanted to see Niagara falls but sleep in Erie Pennsylvania.



Popular posts from this blog

Surveying the lakes of Central Texas

Bagatelle bearing straight

Thursday in El Paso